The Pines Academy Child Care Centre are committed to providing children with quality child care and educational programs.
- Highly experienced and qualified Staff, all with extensive training in First Aid including Asthma and Anaphylaxis management.
- Ongoing Professional Development and training for staff at each early learning centre.
- Friendly and helpful staff who believe in working as a partnership with families to meet the needs of their children.
- Strong sense of community with outreach programs to local services.
- Family owned and operated.
- High quality educational programs that are engrained with The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), Framework for School Age children (MTOP) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Educational Leaders responsible for mentoring, training staff and ensuring our educational programs are of the highest standard.
- Continuity of Learning Programs including transitioning to the next age group, school readiness and transitioning to school.
- Competitive rates and special offers.
- Resourced with high quality educational toys, CIT equipment, variety of modern outdoor climbing equipment.
- IPADs linked with WIFI in each room for educational use.
- Long operating hours (6:30am – 6:30pm).
- Hot nutritious meals provided daily, with individual family/children needs met (ie allergy, cultural, other).
We’d love to welcome you to The Pines Academy Child Care Centre. If you would like to register your interest in a place, please fill out the child care enrolment form below. One of our educators will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: Submitting this form does not guarantee a place at The Pines Academy.