The Pines Academy Ingleburn
- Located on Macquarie road between Cumberland and Henderson roads (5 minutes drive from M5 freeway)
- Gorgeous historical heritage home converted into a childcare adds character to your child’s educational journey
- 90 place service caters for Long Day Care (6 weeks to 6 years old) and Out of School Hours Care (kindergarten to year 6 – before/after school and vacation care) from 6.30 t0 6.30pm Monday to Friday 52 weeks per year.
- Long Day Care consists of nursery (0-2 years) with adjoining cot room and change area, large toddler room (2-3 years) with adjoining bathroom, large preschool room (3-5 years) with adjoining bathroom.
- There are three separate playgrounds – a playground for the pre-schoolers securely located at the front of the property including large sandpit, side playground for the toddlers and a smaller yard located at the rear of the property for the nursery room which also includes a sandpit
- The hallway is beautifully decorated with brilliant artwork adding wonder to the children’s day. There is also a large fish tank which is the focal point of discussion upon arrival and departure of the centre.
- A team of friendly staff with extensive knowledge, training and experience in the field.
- Educational leaders on site.
- Although the yards are predominantly soft fall and artificial grass, the centre is newly embarking on developing sustainable living program with the children and are slowly introducing natural play spaces, made with the children’s and families input.